|BELGIAN ORTHOPAEDIC TRAUMA ASSOCIATION|
We wish to inform you as BOTA-chairman that it was decided by the BOTA-board that in the pursuit of better defining our organization an annual membership fee will be asked starting in 2014. It goes without saying that membership is the cornerstone for long term-growth, stability, success and impact of each association. A strong membership base keeps us close to the trauma-care community. BOTA does not exist without you.
BOTA has the ambition to be nationally the lead partner for colleagues with a special interest in the musculoskeletal trauma-care. Over the last years several initiatives have been taken by the board to underscore this ambition.
Full membership is open to senior staff members and residents in orthopaedic and/or musculoskeletal trauma surgery.
The membership fee is directly connected to several benefits.
Senior: 50 euro/year
Residents: 25 euro/year
Application can be done by replying to the mail-address BOTA Membership stating your credentials.
After acceptance by the board an invitation for payment will be forwarded.
- Reduced subscription rate to the Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. On-line subscription for $ 199,00 instead of $ 656,00.
- Reduction on registration fee of Annual BOTA Congresses.
- Free attendance at the Casuistic BOTA meetings.
- Reduction on registration fee of Annual congress ESTES
- Access to all cases of the month